December 14, 2015 — Now that the Thanksgiving food coma has faded, the winter holidays, along with the associated parties and feasts, are upon us. That makes the task of staying fit and healthy a bit daunting. But there is some high-tech help available. Here are eight wearables designed to help you jump-start your New Year’s resolution. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities