Mobile ID World – President Peter O’Neill recently spoke with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, president of Valencell—a company specializing in wearable biometric technology that can measure vital signs using photoplethysmography, an optical measurement technique. Read More.
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities