Mobile ID World – president Peter O’Neill recently spoke with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, president of Valencell—a company specializing in wearable biometric technology that can measure vital signs using photoplethysmography, an optical measurement technique. Read More.
- Best practices in using wearable biometric sensors to prove medical device use cases
- Improving sleep with a biometric sleep audio system – a conversation with Kokoon
- Digital therapeutics in mental health
- Valencell Named to the 2020 CB Insights Digital Health 150 — List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Webinar: Using Biometric Wearables in Neuroscience and Human Behavior