August 6, 2015 — It’s easy to dismiss the fusion of technology and physiology as fantasy, but it’s no longer just science fiction fare. On the contrary, its beginnings are already underway with wearable gadgets. It’s still early in the evolution of wearables—in effect, we’re in its early “toddler phase.” But already, there are hundreds of devices that monitor everything from steps and sleep to blood glucose. Read More
- Are PPG sensors less accurate for people with darker skin?
- SunTech Medical and Valencell Announce Proof of Concept for DeltaTrak Blood Pressure, a Major Advancement in BP Technology
- Valencell Expands World’s First Calibration-Free, Cuffless Blood Pressure Monitoring System to the Finger and Wrist
- Valencell Launches Software Library, Expanding Deployment Flexibility and Ease of Integration for Consumer and Medical Wearables
- National hypertension survey reveals huge digital health opportunities