GearBrain had the opportunity to sit down with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, Ph.D. co-founder and President of Valencell, Inc., the leading manufacturer of biometric sensors for wearable technology. Dr. LeBoeuf is an inventor and co-inventor of more than 50 granted patents, including dozens that had laid the foundation for the field of accurate wearable sensors. He talks about how he sees wearables affecting how we manage our health in 2017, and why he’s particularly excited about gaming. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup