With fitness wearables, apps, and devices on the rise, Dr. Steven LeBoeuf is talking with us about a flourishing segment in our industry called, “hearables.” These are connected devices worn at the ear, typically functioning as an audio earbud, biometric monitor, and can also be used as an augmented hearing device. The hearables segment is projected to have a compound growth rate of over 170% in the next 4 years, and Dr. Steven’s insight and expertise on how this tech will impact the fitness industry will uncover the changes we’re seeing in the way fitness professionals will collect heart rate, blood pressure, perform health and fitness assessments and much more. Listen Here
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play