Hearables, or sensors embedded in earbuds to gather physiological data, were a noticeable presence along the rows of wearables vendors that lined the health and wellness halls of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week. In a media interview at Valencell’s booth, Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, Valencell cofounder and president, noted that hearables have grabbed the attention of medical device companies interested in the potential of this technology for disease management applications. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup