Hearables, or sensors embedded in earbuds to gather physiological data, were a noticeable presence along the rows of wearables vendors that lined the health and wellness halls of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week. In a media interview at Valencell’s booth, Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, Valencell cofounder and president, noted that hearables have grabbed the attention of medical device companies interested in the potential of this technology for disease management applications. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play