Suunto is well known for its sports and adventure watches, but it’s only now revealing its first to include an optical heart rate sensor – the Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Partnering with biometric sensor company Valencell for the HR tech, the watch also includes built-in GPS and the same multisport features found in the Suunto Spartan Sport. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup