Suunto is well known for its sports and adventure watches, but it’s only now revealing its first to include an optical heart rate sensor – the Spartan Sport Wrist HR. Partnering with biometric sensor company Valencell for the HR tech, the watch also includes built-in GPS and the same multisport features found in the Suunto Spartan Sport. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play