Outdoor and fitness watchmaker Suunto has announced a new addition to its popular line of Spartan watches. At the Consumer Electronics Show this week, the company revealed the Spartan Wrist HR, its first GPS-enabled device that comes equipped with an integrated optical heart rate sensor, giving athletes the opportunity to do away with the annoying chest strap monitors at long last. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play