Between fake news, hacked shopping sites, and the fragility of the Internet of Things, were starting to hear from consumers who are a bit skittish about the connected lifestyle. Nestled among the fabulous tech at CESs Tech West, Living in Digital Times conferences, events and marketplaces are designed to provide a consumer-directed experience highlighting how this years new products fit in the the context of a lifestyle. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup