Between fake news, hacked shopping sites, and the fragility of the Internet of Things, were starting to hear from consumers who are a bit skittish about the connected lifestyle. Nestled among the fabulous tech at CESs Tech West, Living in Digital Times conferences, events and marketplaces are designed to provide a consumer-directed experience highlighting how this years new products fit in the the context of a lifestyle. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play