It seems like yesterday that wearables were the Big Thing at CES. And while there were plenty of wearables to ogle this year, it’s undeniable that smartwatch fever has cooled. Still, you’d be jumping the gun to conclude that wearables are a dead category. From what we saw on the floor, wearables are evolving. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup