Valencell’s PerformTek biometric technology is finding its way into more earphone devices. The company has announced that FIIL has integrated it into its new Carat Pro. The earphones are designed for fitness tracking, offering real-time AI coaching in addition to music playback. Valencell’s technology is there to provide much the same function it did in devices like the Jabra Elite Sport earbuds: Tracking biometrics like VO₂ max and heart rate. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup