Valencell’s PerformTek biometric technology is finding its way into more earphone devices. The company has announced that FIIL has integrated it into its new Carat Pro. The earphones are designed for fitness tracking, offering real-time AI coaching in addition to music playback. Valencell’s technology is there to provide much the same function it did in devices like the Jabra Elite Sport earbuds: Tracking biometrics like VO₂ max and heart rate. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play