At the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show 2017 in Las Vegas, there were a variety of new wearables that are sure to excite fitness fans. Here we round up our pick of the newest launches showcased at the event that will help you track, record and boost your performance no matter how you like to move. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play