At the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show 2017 in Las Vegas, there were a variety of new wearables that are sure to excite fitness fans. Here we round up our pick of the newest launches showcased at the event that will help you track, record and boost your performance no matter how you like to move. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup