Most of you still don’t have a smartwatch or fitness tracker, recent surveys reveal, nor do you want one. Worse, many of you who received them as gifts got bored and gave up on them. Which means it’s time for smartwatches and fitness trackers to take the next step. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup