Most of you still don’t have a smartwatch or fitness tracker, recent surveys reveal, nor do you want one. Worse, many of you who received them as gifts got bored and gave up on them. Which means it’s time for smartwatches and fitness trackers to take the next step. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play