Biometric wearables technology got a boost with the launch of a new development kit that improves accuracy and scalability. The new devkit was announced by chipmaker STMicroelectronics (ST) and Valencell, a maker of biometric data sensor technology. The development kit is aimed at accelerating the development of smart wearable and Internet of Things (IoT) products. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play