Accuracy in wearables continues to get a great deal of attention recently, primarily because of the optical heart rate monitors in many wearables today. This article will shed some light on one of the most important factors in wearable accuracy known as “active signal characterization”. Read More
- How lower power consumption is transforming wearables and enabling new and different use cases: a conversation with Ambiq
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry