Valencell is helping to power the biometric capabilities of new wireless earbuds from Jabra. The Jabra Elite Sport earbuds were launched at this week’s IFA 2016 trade show in Berlin. Not only are the new earbuds wireless, but they also come equipped with sophisticated biometrics: Using Valencell’s PerformTek technology, they can track heart rate, VO₂ max level, and more. Read More
- Bodytrak: Developing a biometric hearable solution for precision physiological monitoring
- Webinar: Firstbeat – Transforming heart rate variability (HRV) data into personalized insights on stress, sleep, exercise and more
- When Will Wearables Track Glucose, Blood Pressure?
- Evaluating Biometric Wearables: From Academics to Industry
- Valencell wins a spot in Cleveland business accelerator Plug and Play