Valencell is helping to power the biometric capabilities of new wireless earbuds from Jabra. The Jabra Elite Sport earbuds were launched at this week’s IFA 2016 trade show in Berlin. Not only are the new earbuds wireless, but they also come equipped with sophisticated biometrics: Using Valencell’s PerformTek technology, they can track heart rate, VO₂ max level, and more. Read More
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup