As consumer voice and data service revenues reach their saturation point, mobile operators are keen to capitalize on other avenues to drive revenue growth. One such opportunity is providing network connectivity for M2M (Machine to Machine) devices like smart meters, connected cars and healthcare monitors. Read More
- Valencell to Showcase Wide Range of New Wearable and Hearable User Experiences Fueled by Accurate Biometric Sensors at CES 2019
- Valencell Names Kent Novak Chief Executive Officer
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?