While wearable technology has been utilized in vertical sectors such as the military and healthcare industries for many years, ongoing advances have triggered a major resurgence of the concept, particularly among the consumer community. Key enabling technologies including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, active materials and energy have converged to make wearable technology mainstream. Read More
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring