Not long after they’ve begun to hit the market wearables are already ending up discarded in the drawers of user homes thanks to some design flaws like lack of accuracy that are leaving customers cold, according to a recent survey conducted by performance biometric data sensor technology provider Valencell and the MEMS & Sensor Industry Group. 20
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring