Is the ear a more accurate body part than the wrist for collecting biometric fitness data? Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is exploring the possibilities, signing a major deal with Valencell, Inc. to power its Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds, announced today. Read More
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association