Valencell makes interesting biometric sensor sets that sit in the ear. If you’ve got earbuds that count steps or track your pulse rate, odds are good that they use Valencell tech. But there aren’t many of them, and the ones that do exist have been pretty small or specialized. Read More
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association