At the Wearable Technologies conference in San Francisco this week, companies presented several devices they said were primed for widespread distribution across healthcare and fitness industries, but were also in search of additional investors as well as partnerships with payers and providers to make it happen. Read More
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring