A small Raleigh wearable technology firm has inked what could be a very big deal with consumer electronics giant Samsung Electronics.The deal allows Samsung to access Raleigh-based Valencell’s patent portfolio for use in hearable devices, such as the upcoming Samsung Gear IconX cord-free fitness earbuds. Read More
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring