Valencell PerformTek-powered sensors are used in wearables for virtually anyone, doing anything, anywhere. It powers popular wearable devices (earbuds, smart watches, armbands and wristbands) with the ability to accurately measure numerous biometrics. Read More
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association