The Internet of Things healthcare market is expected to reach over $160 billion by 2020, and just last week we saw the launch of new connected devices, including Samsung’s new biometric earbuds, all aimed at helping people live a healthy lifestyle. Read More
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association