Hearables may be the next “big thing.” Samsung jumped on-board last week, ensuring that hearables will at least get a mass-market introduction. Like the health monitor revolution for people without health maladies has prospered as “wellness,” likewise the hearable market is expected to prosper with people of normal hearing, by enhancing their ability to hear in the presence of noise. Read More
- Wearables & The Early Warning System for Personal Health
- National Wearables Survey Reveals Accelerating Convergence of Consumer Wearables and Personal Health & Medical Devices
- Heart Rate Variability features: can we use SDNN instead of rMSSD?
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association