The accuracy of biometric wearables continues to get a great deal of attention, particularly related to the accuracy of optical heart rate monitors in consumer wearable devices today. There are many aspects to answering that question, but this post will focus on one of the most important aspects known as “active signal characterization”. Read More
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Valencell’s Biometrics Laboratory Director Wins 2018 Technology Leadership Award from Consumer Technology Association
- Clinical Validation of Biometric Wearables and Applying Accurate Biometrics Towards Compelling User Experiences
- Success with Wearables – Silicon Valley Health 2.0 meetup
- Important questions about non-invasive glucose monitoring