WRAL TechWire – If you own a “wearable” technology device or you are thinking about buying one, the accuracy of the data these “smart” devices deliver is the most important buying-and-using factor, says a new survey. Read More.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex