Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex