Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- How Lower Power Consumption is Transforming Wearables
- Advancements in Biometrics in Virtual Reality: a conversation with Firsthand Technology
- Making biometrics universal in hearables and hearing health
- Valencell Secures $10.5M in Series E Funding
- Sonion and Valencell partner to make biometrics universal in hearables and hearing health markets