Mobile ID World – US consumers want accuracy above all in their wearables devices, according to Valencell and trade association MEMS & Sensors Industry Group. The organization stake their claim on a recent online survey they conducted, which polled 706 Americans between the ages of 18 and 65. Read More.
- Valencell’s Latest Software Innovations Catalyze Next Generation Wearables & Hearables at CES 2018
- Valencell’s New Generation Biometric Sensor System Continues to Set the Standard for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- SCOSCHE® Industries Unveils New RHYTHM 24™ Waterproof Armband Heart Rate Monitor at CES 2018 with Updated Look, New Features and Advanced Fitness Functionality
- Suunto Launches Suunto 3 Fitness – A Smart Fitness Watch For Active Lifestyle With Innovative Adaptive Training Guidance
- Integrating Biometric Sensors in Wearables and Hearables: An Engineering Perspective