Design News – Way back in 2013, I shared with you my quest for a fuel-efficient family car and debated the merits and demerits of electric vehicles versus hybrids. The blog received the most intense discussion and debate from the engineering design community and helped me to eventually buy a Honda hybrid that my family and I drive now (though my daughters really wanted that Tesla, which, sadly, would have required a second mortgage). Read More.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex