Design News – Way back in 2013, I shared with you my quest for a fuel-efficient family car and debated the merits and demerits of electric vehicles versus hybrids. The blog received the most intense discussion and debate from the engineering design community and helped me to eventually buy a Honda hybrid that my family and I drive now (though my daughters really wanted that Tesla, which, sadly, would have required a second mortgage). Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019