Design News – Way back in 2013, I shared with you my quest for a fuel-efficient family car and debated the merits and demerits of electric vehicles versus hybrids. The blog received the most intense discussion and debate from the engineering design community and helped me to eventually buy a Honda hybrid that my family and I drive now (though my daughters really wanted that Tesla, which, sadly, would have required a second mortgage). Read More.
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex
- Valencell Announces Kristine O’Shea as Chief Financial Officer
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- The Evolution of Hearables: Past, Present and Future