Forbes – For some, Artificial Intelligence (AI), paints a Hollywood picture of robotic humans that are controlled by and dependent on a range of implantable and wearable technology. Or, of malicious AI taking over and controlling humans. Whatever the case, AI has always had the appeal of a futuristic spectacle; fascinating but not likely to take place in our lifetimes. That image is about to change, particularly in the healthcare industry. Read More.
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex
- Valencell Announces Kristine O’Shea as Chief Financial Officer
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- The Evolution of Hearables: Past, Present and Future