Forbes – For some, Artificial Intelligence (AI), paints a Hollywood picture of robotic humans that are controlled by and dependent on a range of implantable and wearable technology. Or, of malicious AI taking over and controlling humans. Whatever the case, AI has always had the appeal of a futuristic spectacle; fascinating but not likely to take place in our lifetimes. That image is about to change, particularly in the healthcare industry. Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor