Lexology – We have become accustomed in the last few years to reading about patent disputes concerning mobile phone technology. Whilst there is no suggestion of these abating, there are signs that the next big battleground for patent disputes across the world could be wearable technology (a subject upon which we wrote at the end of last year). Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor