Lexology – We have become accustomed in the last few years to reading about patent disputes concerning mobile phone technology. Whilst there is no suggestion of these abating, there are signs that the next big battleground for patent disputes across the world could be wearable technology (a subject upon which we wrote at the end of last year). Read More.
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy