Planet Analog – Most biometric wearables today have moved to using an optical methodology called photoplethysmography (PPG), which shines light into the body and measures the light that bounces back – here is what you need to know about Optical Heart Rate Monitoring (OHRM). Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019