Planet Analog – Most biometric wearables today have moved to using an optical methodology called photoplethysmography (PPG), which shines light into the body and measures the light that bounces back – here is what you need to know about Optical Heart Rate Monitoring (OHRM). Read More.
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex