Planet Analog – Most biometric wearables today have moved to using an optical methodology called photoplethysmography (PPG), which shines light into the body and measures the light that bounces back – here is what you need to know about Optical Heart Rate Monitoring (OHRM). Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor