MedCity News – Valencell, a health tech company that licenses its biometric sensor technology, has closed an $11 million Series D round to support research and development, according to a company statement. Read More.
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex
- Valencell Announces Kristine O’Shea as Chief Financial Officer
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- The Evolution of Hearables: Past, Present and Future