MedCity News – Valencell, a health tech company that licenses its biometric sensor technology, has closed an $11 million Series D round to support research and development, according to a company statement. Read More.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem