Fortune – Valencell, a Raleigh, N.C.-based developer of performance biometric sensor technology, has raised $11 million in Series D funding. GII Tech led the round, and was joined by return backers TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund. Read More.
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy