Fortune – Valencell, a Raleigh, N.C.-based developer of performance biometric sensor technology, has raised $11 million in Series D funding. GII Tech led the round, and was joined by return backers TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund. Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019