Fortune – Valencell, a Raleigh, N.C.-based developer of performance biometric sensor technology, has raised $11 million in Series D funding. GII Tech led the round, and was joined by return backers TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund. Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor