Financial Times – When executives at Valencell, a North Carolina-based tech company, agreed to meet Apple researchers in 2013 to discuss the heart-rate sensor technology they had developed for mobile fitness trackers, they probably envisioned a potentially lucrative partnership with one of the wealthiest companies in the world. Read More.
- Valencell Benchmark Sharefile Guide
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex
- Valencell Announces Kristine O’Shea as Chief Financial Officer
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- The Evolution of Hearables: Past, Present and Future