Financial Times – When executives at Valencell, a North Carolina-based tech company, agreed to meet Apple researchers in 2013 to discuss the heart-rate sensor technology they had developed for mobile fitness trackers, they probably envisioned a potentially lucrative partnership with one of the wealthiest companies in the world. Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor