Financial Times – When executives at Valencell, a North Carolina-based tech company, agreed to meet Apple researchers in 2013 to discuss the heart-rate sensor technology they had developed for mobile fitness trackers, they probably envisioned a potentially lucrative partnership with one of the wealthiest companies in the world. Read More.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem