AskMen – In a marketplace overflowing with shiny new products daily, the common consumer can feel overwhelmed cutting through the noise to single out exactly what he should be looking for in a fitness wearable. Every brand is going to tell you their wearable is the best — that’s just marketing. What we’re helping you with here is the removal of advertising, and getting to the core of the technology. Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019