Mobile ID World – president Peter O’Neill recently spoke with Dr. Steven LeBoeuf, president of Valencell—a company specializing in wearable biometric technology that can measure vital signs using photoplethysmography, an optical measurement technique. Read More.
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy