Mobile ID World – Biometric wearables specialist Valencell has raised $11 million in its Series D round of funding, the company has announced. With participation from previous investors TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund, the latest round of financing was led by UAE-based GII Tech. Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019