Mobile ID World – Biometric wearables specialist Valencell has raised $11 million in its Series D round of funding, the company has announced. With participation from previous investors TDF Ventures and WSJ Joshua Fund, the latest round of financing was led by UAE-based GII Tech. Read More.
- Our Brains Know if a Movie Will Bomb Before We Do
- The Dark Horses Of CES – Interesting Offerings That Slipped Through The Cracks
- The 5 Most Interesting Hearables Developments from CES 2019
- Valencell’s Latest Biometric Sensor System Raises the Bar for Accurate Biometric Wearables & Hearables
- Valencell and Sonion Demo First Ever Hearing Aid Receiver in Canal with Embedded Biometric Sensor