Triangle Business Journal – A tiny wearable sensor company in Raleigh – Valencell – has a new partnership, and it’s two years in the making, says co-founder Steve LeBoeuf. Valencell, a company whose other partners include LG Electronics and Scosche, has teamed up with Australian biometrics firm BioConnected on headphones that don’t just measure your heart rate – they can audibly give you an entire fitness assessment. Read More.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019