Wearables Magazine – Fitness trackers are only as good as the biometric sensors that power them. These days, devices have to be able to do much more than merely count steps to stand out from the crowd. Read More on Page 32.
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019