Wearables Magazine – Fitness trackers are only as good as the biometric sensors that power them. These days, devices have to be able to do much more than merely count steps to stand out from the crowd. Read More on Page 32.
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem
- High Blood Pressure is a Global Health Tragedy
- Utilizing heart rate data to improve swimmers’ performance: A conversation with Phlex