Sensors Mag – The market for wearable devices of all shapes and sizes is growing extremely quickly and that growth does not appear to be slowing down. According to IDC, “The worldwide wearable device market will reach a total of 111.1 million units shipped in 2016, up a strong 44.4% from the 80 million units expected to ship shipped in 2015. By 2019, the final year of the forecast, total shipments will reach 214.6 million units, resulting in a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28%. Read More.
- Validation data for Valencell calibration-free blood pressure technology
- Valencell Launches World’s First Calibration-Free Blood Pressure Sensor System for Hearables and Wearables
- Why Data Science Matters and How It Enables Impactful Health Outcomes
- Why this time is different for wearables
- Wearable technology and blood pressure monitoring: Addressing the global hypertension problem