January 8, 2016 — Typically, CES focuses on showy unveils and groundbreaking new technologies that make attendees “ooh” and “aah,” as well as ask, “When can I buy it?” Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019