December 14, 2015 — The demand for wearable devices continues to skyrocket. And according to a recent report from the International Data Corporation (IDC), wearable device shipments are projected to hit 76.1 million units in 2015, an increase of 163.6 percent compared to the 28.9 million units shipped in 2014. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019