December 22, 2015 — Demand for wearable devices continues to grow at extraordinary rates and the range of form factors continues to expand. IDC recently announced the wearable market grew in the last year selling over 21 million devices just in the last quarter. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019