December 22, 2015 — The number of connected devices is truly startling. Gartner estimates that there are currently about 4.9 billion connected devices and expects that to grow 30 percent to 6.39 billion next year. A CB Insights article goes beyond the garden variety wearables we’ve become accustomed to and offers a reminder of just how diverse the applications for these devices in medicine and healthcare can be. Swallowable sensors for me represents the most intriguing aspect of the Internet of Things. It not only opens a whole new way of remotely monitoring patients, but also has huge implications for the ability to assess the dosages of medications on individuals… Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019