December 14, 2015 — Now that the Thanksgiving food coma has faded, the winter holidays, along with the associated parties and feasts, are upon us. That makes the task of staying fit and healthy a bit daunting. But there is some high-tech help available. Here are eight wearables designed to help you jump-start your New Year’s resolution. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019