July 7, 2015 — Steven LeBoeuf, co-founder and president, Valencell, talks the latest in wearable technology, and explains how his company’s latest study aimed to match the performance of medical-grade sensors to measure activity in the wrist. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019