July 7, 2015 — Valencell designs the technology used in devices that measure body functions during exercise like heart rate, blood pressure and number of steps. “We’re the only company that focuses on providing sensor technology to the market place, so we don’t manufacture products. We don’t build them,” LeBeouf said. “We develop core technology we validate them and research it with research institutions, then we license it out to the community.“ Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019