July 28, 2015 — The National Sleep Foundation (NSF) is launching a Sleep Technology Council, a group whose mission will be to support and enable innovations in consumer sleep technology. The council will include participants from Beddit, Emfit, Jawbone, MetroNaps, MisFit Wearables, Responsive Surface Technology (ReST), and Valencell, among others. Read More
- Artificial intelligence powered wearable solutions for senior care: A conversation with CarePredict
- What are biometric parameters and why do they matter?
- Applying heart rate data to optimize pain relief: A conversation with Sana Health
- Wearables in Clinical Trials: Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Missed at CES 2019